Friday 29 April 2016

YOUR OPINION NEEDED: WHICH IS THE MOST ANNOYING DAILY ROUTINE LISTED BELOW


Image result for daily routine 

A friend once said brushing his teeth is the most annoying daily routine he contends with. I wondered why but on a second thought, I made a thorough check on myself.  Guess what?....We all have annoying routines.  I remember how my mum always sit me down to cut my foot nails even when I graduated from the University because they have overgrown and disgusting.  This happened several times.

To guide you, here is a list of common daily routine below........




  1. waking up early
  2. brushing your teeth/mouth
  3. bathing
  4. pedicure
  5. manicure
  6. breakfast
  7. lunch
  8. dinner
  9. cooking
  10. washing dishes
  11. washing clothes
  12. washing the toilet
  13. going to work
  14. going to bed
  15. using the toilet
  16. cleaning or mopping the house etc..
So, I would like to know your most annoying daily routine and your favorite in the comments section below.

Image result for daily routine

2 comments:

  1. All these routines can be very disturbing especially the ones you have to be reminded to do over and over again. I hate having my birth. Its absurd but its true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these routines can be very disturbing especially the ones you have to be reminded to do over and over again. I hate having my birth. Its absurd but its true.

    ReplyDelete