Thursday 7 April 2016

Watch! Janet Jackson puts world tour on hold to start a family!


Janet-Jackson-Al-620x410 

It so happens that 49-year-old singer, Janet Jackson and husband, Wissam Al Mana are planning on expanding their family soon.
The singer in a Facebook video on Wednesday, April 6, announced apologetically to fans that her Unbreakable World Tour  has been put on hold because she’s “planning family.” She couldn’t contain her excitement as she also told fans she and her husband were ready for children.
more after the cut......


 While she didn’t specifically announce a pregnancy, she did say she was under “doctor’s orders” to rest.
“Hey you guys on August 31 I launched the Unbreakable World Tour.”
“First I just want to thank all the fans for coming out to see the show.”
“We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change. I thought it was important that you would be the first to know,” she went on. “My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour,” she revealed.

“Please if you can try and understand that it’s important that I do this now, I have to rest up, doctor’s orders! But I have not forgotten about you,” she reassured her followers.
“I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can,” she went on. “I want to thank the dancers, the band, my entire crew. I can’t wait for us to get started again.”

2 comments:

  1. HMMM, no comments. until when wahala start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these arabs just want to mix blood so that the tie between them and america will become great.

    ReplyDelete