Wednesday 18 May 2016

Pregnant Blac Chyna Hits Back at People Criticizing Her Baby Weight: Exactly What Do You Expect to See?!"


Pregnant Blac Chyna Hits Back at People Criticizing Her Baby Weight: Exactly What Do You Expect to See?! 





 The former model, 28, who's pregnant with fiancé Rob Kardashian's baby, issued a blistering smackdown to bodyshamers who slammed her growing baby bump in the comments on a photo post on thacelebriteanews account....


"To all you people out here with negative comments and insecure words (obviously because you have nothing else to do but criticize the next) I AM HAVING A BABY!" she wrote. "Exactly what do you expect to see?! If I walked out in makeup and heels everyday to be beautiful to you means I WOULD BE MISERABLE AND UNHAPPY which are two vibes I refuse to transfer to my little one."

No comments:

Post a Comment