Friday 16 August 2013

Comedian, 'I Go Die' Splashes N21m On Luxury Cars.

I Go Die with his N14m Cadillac SUV

Ace comedian, I Go Die has splashed about 21million Naira on two luxury automobiles. The Warri, Delta State-born humour merchant acquired 14million Naira worth White-Diamond Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 2012 Model (Platinum Edition) and a reported 7million Naira worth Range Rover Evogue for his girlfriend, who is also his Personal Assistant, Sharon.
The posh wonders-on-wheel were bought to mark his 18years of doing comedy. We gathered that Sharon is one priced possession I Go Die cannot do without as she is second to the comedian's mother.

I Go Dye has disclosed that he has ordered for a Rolls Royce Phantom. The rib-cracker, I Go Die, who has been enjoying the best of time with his comedy in and out of the country, no doubt, is one of the best acts in the industry. He is presently awaiting the delivery of his N30million white and ash with red interior Rolls Royce Phantom.

Hear what he said, "Yes, I have ordered for a Rolls Royce and I think I deserve it because I have worked for it. You also know that I don't like to flaunt my wealth and acquisitions, so I wish you wouldn't quote me"

Who says comedy business is comedy? It is a serious business.

2 comments:

  1. He seems to have forgotten where he came from. I guess all his siblings are better off now............
    AEDAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. AEDAH this name sound over polished. Anyway I think it so quick for I go die to have forgotten his background. It is obvious he hasnt done much. Who is he competing with?

    ReplyDelete